Read. Lead. Succeed. ET Prime - For Members Only
- Sharp Insight-rich, Indepth stories across 20+ sectors
- Access the exclusive Economic Times stories, Editorial and Expert opinion
Stock Report Plus for ET Prime Members
Avail your complimentary Times Prime membership for 1 year worth ₹999
- Modi to scrap 3 controversial farm laws
- Paytm is bad news for IPO-bound MobiKwik, OYO
- New bond scheme gets 32,000 registrations
- India seeks more info on Merck's Covid drug
- Canada okays Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine for kids
- Hope, caution and celebration at Singhu Border
- Farm laws: How secessionists influenced govt's call
- Alleson Athletic Boys' Hunting Pants
- Mixed feelings for farmers outside Punjab, Haryana
- View: Women must be what they want to
- US House passes immigration reform bill
- Many twists: Shifting goalposts, churns before polls
- Innovative products to contribute big: Sun Pharma
- View: Political perfumes and the Chanel century
- PM inaugurates development projects in Mahoba
- China's missile 'went around the world': US
- China’s power linked with Xi’s agenda: Think-tank
- ABB Power Products rebranded as Hitachi Energy
- PM to launch 'InFinity Forum' on fintech on Dec 3
- CBIC notifies rate changes for apparel, footwear
- Committee on zero budget farming, MSP: Tomar
- Flipkart enters healthtech with SastaSundar deal
- Why Modi govt's decision to roll back the 3 farm laws is a serious setback6 mins readBy Ashok V Desai
- Can Arvind Krishna ferry IBM out of the business Chakravyuh?15 mins readBy Shelley Singh
- Can new-age 'technical' traders survive a bear market?19 mins readBy Varsha Santosh
- Does lean Excitel have the muscle to grow where Airtel and Jio rule?8 mins readBy Rishi Tejpal
- From Zomato to Dunzo, why notifications are a serious business11 mins readBy Disha Sharma
- Shilpa Medicare: Is the stock a bad bet or value buy for investors?10 mins readBy Priyanka Salve
- TOP NEWS
- LATEST NEWS2
- GST could see overhaul. Here's what's on cards
- Average occupancy at hotels may rise to 65%
- Meesho announces ‘ESOP for all’ program
- China deploys bomber closer to India border
- US expands Covid booster shots to all adults
- PM hands over made-in-India copters to IAF
- Maha cuts excise duty on imported scotch
- IDFC First, HPCL to offer FASTag fuel buying
- PM launches Rs 3,425-cr projects in Jhansi
- IndiGrid lowest bidder for Rs 170 cr project
- Railways to resume serving cooked meals
- AYUSH-64 drug tech transferred to 46 cos
- Austria reimposes full lockdown
- Google eyeing more Jio-like partnerships
- Forex reserves decline $763m to $640b
- Govt to form panel to make MSP effective
- INC to observe 'Kisan Vijay Diwas' on Nov 20
- China says it will step up BRI risk controls
- Flipkart to enter healthcare sector
- India gets special mention in Putin’s address
- Not eyeing rate hike: Europe central banker
- AB de Villiers retires from all forms of cricket
Top Gainers:Market News
- Singapore's OCBC plans crypto bourse
- Bitcoin falls almost 20% since October high
- Rookies, pros take cryptocurrency trade volume to new high
- Bitcoin heads for worst week in months as Mt Gox payouts loom
- Government to change tax laws in Budget to tax cryptocurrency gain...
- Binance US may raise ‘couple hundred million’ in funding, CEO says
- Don’t think anybody can say Bitcoin is a joke now: Morgan Housel
- Large crypto players say no to new ads till rules are set
- Cryptocurrency and GOI: New rules, declarations coming for exchang...
- Zerodha’s Nithin Kamath calls for checks on crypto, forex platform...
- Top cryptocurrency prices today: Polkadot, XRP, Ethereum add up to...
- Investors rush to seek tax advice on crypto investments
- Bitcoin prices retreat for 4th day: What's cooking?
- Roller-coaster ride! How a token turned Rs 1,000 into Rs 28.54 cro...
- Amid crypto's Wild West, Binance says a sheriff is needed
- Binance CEO on bubbles, meme coins and crypto's swings
- Peru's central bank joins global push to develop a digital currenc...
- Top cryptocurrency prices today: Binance Coin, Solana, Dogecoin sh...
- Crypto may be allowed as asset, not as currency
- Price arbitrage a new worry as several crypto platforms crop up
The hows and whys
- How to bounce back after a business fails
- What are NFTs, are they safe? Here're answers
- 4 tips to make the most out of online courses
- How to convert crypto to cash: Here are ways
- Is bad indoor air dulling your brain?
- How to correct mistakes while paying tax
- How drinking coffee affects your body
- Seasonal depression: What's it, how to get over
- How high-intensity exercise affect you
- Five reasons why you should pick RO purifier
- 11 charges you must know when taking home loan
- How Covid variants evade immune system
- Do you sleep late? It could be bad for your heart
- Five benefits of online shopping
- 5 ways parents can foster creativity in kids
- What to do if tenant refuses to vacate house
- 'JioPhone Next' sale starts. Here's how to buy
- What happens to your crypto if you die?
- 5-day post Diwali diet to shed festive kilos
- How credit card debt hits your finance & health
News by Industry
- BANKING / FINANCE
- CONS. PRODUCTS
- IND'L GOODS / SVS
Molnupiravir is the first oral antiviral approved by the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) for the treatment of ...
Sun Pharma, India's largest drug maker, said it expects its innovative products to garner $1.5 billion in sales in the next 3-4 years.
Many small businesses close within a few years of opening
The company is tying up with vehicle maintenance and repair garages across the country to provide high-quality standardised services to cust...
Despite the global shift from coal, Botswana is pushing ahead with developing its estimated 212 billion tonnes of coal resources. In April, ...
Hitachi Energy, which has focused its purpose on 'advancing a sustainable energy future for all', views India among its top five markets for...
Do you think the move on farm laws damages govt's reputation for reforms?
Nobel laureate Maria Ressa says her life is still uncertain
Actor Will Smith opens up about family turmoil
Salman appeals people to get their Covid vaccination
Rajkummar-Patralekhaa dance to SRK songs at reception
Britney is free now, LA judge ends conservatorship
Rajkummar Rao ties the knot with Patralekhaa in C'garh
India attained 'real freedom' in 2014: Kangana Ranaut
Rajkummar Rao engaged to girlfriend Patralekhaa
'Badshah paid Rs 74 lakh for 72 lakh fake views': Mumbai police
Padma Awards: Adnan Sami receives Padma Shri
Kangana conferred with Padma Shri by Prez Kovind
Dr Kamal Ranadive: Google celebrates her 104th birthday with doodle
Drug case: NCB SIT interrogates Arbaaz Merchant, Achit Kumar
Big B completes 52 yrs in Bollywood, gets nostalgic
Aryan Khan skips summons by new NCB SIT team
Jio launches India's 1st open-air rooftop drive-in theatre
Rajini's 'Annaatthe' releases, fans celebrate in Chennai
Give Your Skin The Care It Deserves: 8 Myths Busted